Shelly and 1969 interviewed their kids years ago and the answers made me scream with laughter! They're older now so I'm thinking their answers won't be as funny but still adorable as all get out.
So...why not interview YOUR kids too! Here are the questions, share the answers along with child's first or nickname and age!
1.What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?